Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm still here!

I've missed you!  I sure have been thinking about you a lot, even though it's been quiet on here. 

So this is what I've been up to:
Being a mom to this awesome girl.  It's been a busy school year so far with practices and club meetings and high school football games on cool Thursday evenings. 
Work.  Some of you don't know that I am a church secretary.  I couldn't ask for a better job!
Training for our upcoming 1/2 marathon.  I'm enjoying this too much to be considered normal!  Haha!  We're also preparing for the Bisbee 1000 this weekend.  Yay!  Also, a shout out to Justin and Amber from Sierra Vista Crossfit!  Love them!

I'm leaving out a lot of boring daily details, but there are many things left undone by the time I crawl into bed at night.  There are a lot of thoughts that are left unwritten and things I want to say to you that I haven't had the courage to pour out yet.  I've been thinking and praying much about which direction to go with this blog.  You all have been so supportive and have kept on reading, even though my writing has been sporadic.  You're the best!  I want for this space to always be a place where you can curl up with a warm cup of something and be encouraged! 
 
What kind of things have you been up to? 

2 comments:

  1. Miss your writing, and I understand the busy life of being a mom. You are such a blessing to me. Love your blog and our friendship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, girl! I always look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much for your words and your friendship!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say!