Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Becoming Real

Hi, y'all!  Just kidding.  I never say "y'all".  It sounds cute though. 

Things have been kinda crazy around here, so I haven't done much writing, but I wanted to pop in and say "Hey" and also:

 
 
"Why," you ask? 
 
 
First of all, because apparently they let anyone have a blog these days.  It is giving me the opportunity to do something I've always wanted to do: be a writer.  Of course I'm not a real writer.  Just like I'm not a real runner.  But these are things I love and I'm having a whole lot of fun turning into those things.  And how else do you turn into a real anything, except by doing what real writers and runners and artists and dancers and whatever it is you want to become, do?
 
So:

 
 
The other reason I am thankful is because of you.  I think about you and what I want to say to you a lot.  And even though I haven't become real yet, you come back to read what I  have to say.  It's quite puzzling and surprising and wonderful.  Thank you for your encouragement and kind words.  I don't think you realize how much you make me smile. 
 
 
Love, Liv

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful heart! Blessings to you this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!