Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We Will Return After These Messages:


This week has been chaotic and emotional and exhausting and very discouraging.  I've not done any writing, but I have been reading a lot.  Sometimes a rest from thinking is in order.  I feel like God has so enveloped me in encouragement through the posts I've read this week and I wanted to share them with you, because I like you so much and maybe you could use the encouragement too!

Graduation week: 
 
25 Things Every ... Parent and Their Grad Needs to Know

 
When Things Don't Turn Out the Way You Planned:

When Strong Mamas Feel Quite Weak  - Oh my gosh, guys!  This one was SPECIFICALLY for me!  "...you have messed with the wrong momma"!  This post changes everything! 

Here, Sarah Markley talks about how "None of this, that we do, guarantees a faith-filled child.".  It follows the post above perfectly.

This prayer for strength and courage to do what God has called us to do in this season of our lives is very timely.  "...Give her the strength and courage to move forward, even when it looks a little bit dark around the corner..."

      In other news:     
 
 This is so scary about smartphone pictures!  Every momma should watch this!

A good reminder: The Important Thing About Yelling - I've done some of that this week!  


Need a laugh in the middle of the crazy?
 
Conversations with my Toddler
 

It's Not About the Nail

And some deeper thinking:


What if I'm tired of pretending like the Bible wasn’t boring and prayer didn’t feel pointless.


Praying for revival?  A Personal Revival"...A few weeks ago, I told my friends that I hated the Church. Christians were pissing me off left and right and I felt pulled into every controversy there ever was and I was tired..."
 
 
I'm praying for you lovely ladies!
 
 
- Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!