Friday, May 31, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Imagine

I love FMF (click here to learn more about it)!  I am especially excited because today is the kid's edition and I've asked my nephew, Josiah, and my niece, Abigail, to be my guests!!  Enjoy!


Imagine:

Imagine if I had a pet shark.  I mean they are kind of carnivores (but it's just because of mistakes, they are going endangered because another animal is endangered and they are just hungry). 

I would feed it everyday. 

But still where would I get a pet shark?  Would I go fishing and catch it?  And where would I find it's cage?  I  would want to get a glass cage.  But imagining could get you anywhere!
 
Josiah is 11 years old.  He is kind and thoughtful.  He was student of the month at his new school AND he came in 5th place for all of 5th grade at the schools 5k run.  Josiah likes books, baseball, teasing his sister and playing with his dog, Benji.

 

Imagine:


I love you.
Imagine if I can come back I will miss my family and friends.
Imagine if I left home, Sierra Vista, I would miss you guys. 
Well that is my imagine.  Miss you.  And don't forget to write to me!
 
Abigail is 9 years old and full of laughter and silliness!  She came in 1ST PLACE of all the girls in 4th grade at her new school's 5k run.  She dreams of becoming a ballerina, likes hanging around with her friends and teasing her brother.
 
 
I'm so proud of these two!  Would you do me a favor?  Would you take a teeny, tiny second to leave Josiah and Abigail a comment in the comment box below?  They would love it!  You're the best!
 
- Liv


6 comments:

  1. Josiah and Abby, thank you for writing for my blog! You did a great job! Keep on writing about things that are important to you and let me know if there is anything else you would like to share on here! I am so happy that my friends get to read about you. I love you and miss you very much! Love, Tia Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Josiah and Abby! You guys are pretty creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you two! You guys have a great imagination! Miss you.
    Love, Celine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josiah and Abby, you did an amazing job today with your imagines. Isn't it wonderful that we all get to pick different things and it makes other's smile and remember something that they love too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josiah and Abbey! I loved reading your Five MInute Friday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful 5 Minute Friday! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!