Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pinteresting Things

Look what popped up in my neighborhood recently! 



 
It's a Little Free Library!  What a great way to share and exchange books!  I had seen it before on Pinterest, and thought it was a cool idea. You can imagine how excited I was to see one on the corner of my street!  I took a walk to the little wooden box this afternoon and peeked through the plexiglass window.  Behind the door was a goulash of children's stories, novels and self-help books.  A note invites you to take or leave a book.  This library allows you to borrow or keep what you like.  I browsed a bit, not finding anything I was interested in this time.  Before leaving, I placed a book in the front, just so.  I wanted it to be the first seen by the next visitor.  LOL.  Silly, the things we do!
 
Speaking of Pinterest: how many things that we 'pin' do we actually get around to doing?  So many great ideas and so little time to do them all!  A few girlfriends and myself have been having Pinterest parties throughout the year to try some of our favorites.  We have a blast!  The next one is coming up soon.  I'll post pictures! 

What are some of your favorite things to 'pin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!