Monday, April 29, 2013

(In)Real Life



This past weekend was such a great one!  The Sisterhood and a couple of other special ladies came to my house for the 2013 (in)Real Life webcast.   6,000 women from all over the world tuned in for this conference hosted by the amazing ladies at (in)Courage.   I was so excited to introduce everyone to the bloggers who have been such an encouragement and inspiration to me!  Social media is a wonderful way to connect with other women, but there is nothing like sitting face to face in real life, sipping coffee and sharing stories.  That's just what we did.  We talked about what it means to stay in community through changes and hurts and when we don't have time. 




Click here if you would like to learn more about this amazing online community, and if you are nearby, I'd love to have you join us for next year's
(in)RL conference!




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!