Monday, February 9, 2015

Celebrating a Little Gentleman


We celebrated a little boy this past weekend.  I couldn't be more proud of how his momma has handled her pregnancy with grace and humility.  And I couldn't be more grateful for the people who have come along side our family in prayer, love and support.  Here is a wordless (almost) picture story of how we celebrated a special little man:


Mustache rings for the party

 
 

 
 
 

The Food Table

 
 
 
  
 

 
 

 

 Photo Booth Fun

 
 
 
 


 
 

Gifts

 

 
 

 Thanks For Coming!

 
 
 
 

It was the best day! 


Worn out

We are four and a half weeks away from welcoming a precious gift into our lives.  Excitement has set in!  Thank you for your kind words and prayers!  I am so thankful for the people - YOU - that God has placed in our lives!  Oh how He loves!

Love, Liv

2 comments:

  1. love love LOVE and oh my goodness love!! And that pic of you and your gorgeous daughter with your hand over your grandson? Melts my heart. I am so excited for this precious boy that God is weaving together for your family and I will be praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could see you I would give you a giant, grateful hug! Much love to you!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say!